Rahu is Considered a shadow Planet that has No Physical Existence but it is Still Important in Vedic Astrology. It is Beloved to be a Malefic Planet. Rahu represents materialism, mischief, Fear, dissatisfaction, Obsession, and Confusion. Rahu is Connected with Science and Occultism as well. Rahu is Known to bring malefic Effects in Life. This Planet is Considered a Planet that Includes Laziness, delays, and Hurdle in work. In Hinduism, Rahu is considered as Unfortune.
Out of all 27 Nakshatras Rahu is the Lord of Swati, Adra, and Shatabhisha Nakshatras. The Period of Rahu is considered as Unlucky in Astrology and that Period is known as Rahu kaal. Rahu Kaal Reflects its Shadow for 18 Months in the Zodiac, and for those 18 Months, you can Feel confusion, depression, and emotional imbalance in your Life. Rahu is Friendly with the Planet Venus, Mercury, and Saturn and on the Other side, it is a huge enemy of the Moon and Sun.
If you are Interested in Learning more about Rahu You can visit our Official Website: https://dpegujarat.org/
Nature of Planet Rahu
Rahu has two Sides, Positive and Negative. Rahu’s significance cannot be overstated. This malevolent planet holds a significant position in the list of celestial bodies. According to the ancient science of Astrology, Rahu is a shadow planet, which means it has no real physical existence. However, its malevolent influence is very strong, and its presence is said to make natives’ lives extremely difficult.
Rahu’s presence in people’s horoscopes represents karma bondage from previous births. Rahu’s alignment with various planets causes various types of bondages (problems). Rahu represents the head of Indian astrology. Rahu, according to Hindu belief, cannot distinguish between good and evil and thus works against the standards of righteousness (Dharma). Rahu is said to be spiritually ignorant and a slave to the Cosmic Game of Illusion (Maya).
How does Rahu act in all 12 houses?
Rahu is one of the nine Planets in Vedic Astrology and it is Known for a very Significant Effect on an Individual’s Life. Rahu’s effects in each of the 12 houses can differ depending on the position of other planets in the birth chart. Here are some general Rahu predictions for each of the 12 houses.
- Rahu in the 1st House: If in an Individual’s Kundli or horoscope Rahu Place in the First House, it indicates wealth, honors, and favors through religious, educational, or scientific affairs. It will also have an impact on your Physical Health such as headaches and ailments in the upper part of the body.
- Rahu in the 2nd House: This position denotes fortune through heredity or gain through legacy and gifts, science, and learning. It can also cause mouth and facial diseases.
- Rahu in the 3rd House: This position is thought to be very favorable and can lead to success in all endeavors. It can also boost one’s courage and determination.
- Rahu in the 4th House: The Fourth house of Rahu can lead to a mindset that is completely opposite to other family members. It can also lead to a happy life by getting involved in jewelry-related business deals.
- Rahu in the 5th House: This placement can result in an increase in the fortune of a specific native. It can also lead to financial success through gambling or speculation.
- Rahu in the 6th House: This Position of the Planet Rahu can result in an increase in the fortune of a specific native. It can also lead to financial success through gambling or speculation.
- Rahu in the 7th House: This placement of the Rahu has the potential to lead to a happy life. It can also result in a happy marriage and partnership.
- Rahu in the 8th House: This placement of Rahu can result in a sudden increase in wealth for the natives. It can also result in a lack of happiness and fulfillment in life.
- Rahu in the 9th House: This placement of Rahu can lead to a lack of faith in religion and spirituality. It can also lead to a lack of interest in higher education.
- Rahu in the 10th House: This position of Rahu has the potential to lead to success in politics, government, and public affairs. It can also lead to dissatisfaction with one’s career and profession.
- Rahu in the 11th House: This placement of the Planet has the potential to lead to success in social and philanthropic endeavors. It can also lead to a lack of fulfillment in one’s personal life.
- Rahu in the 12th House: This position of the planet can result in a lack of interest in spiritual matters. It can also lead to a lack of interest in higher education and a lack of personal satisfaction.
Please Note that these are the General Acts of the Rahu in 12 Houses. The Accurate act of the Planet can be known after looking at one’s birth chart as the Rahu Nakshatra should also be considered.
Rahu in various houses according to Vedic Astrology
As we mentioned above, Rahu is One of the nine major astronomical Bodies which is also known as Navagraha in Vedic Astrology. It is regarded as a shadow entity that causes eclipses and reigns over meteors. Rahu represents human obsessions and desires. The following are the effects of Rahu in different houses of a Kundli or birth chart.
- Rahu in the 1st House: Planet Rahu in the First House is Making a Positive Impact.
- Rahu in the 2nd House: PlanetRahu in the second house will make the individual financially affluent.
- Rahu in the 3rd House: PlanetRahu in the third house will make you well-liked and very famous in your circle.
- Rahu in the 4th House: Rahu’s Position in the fourth house provides power, recognition, and reputation.
- Rahu in the 5th House: Rahu’s Position in the fifth house can lead to so many children. These people are intelligent and creative.
- Rahu in the 6th House: if planet Rahu is in the 6th house in Your Kundli, it will bring wealth and prosperity.
- Rahu in the 7th House: planet Rahu in the Seventh House may become a reason to have a lot of enemies.
- Rahu in the 8th House: if Rahu is in the 8th House, the native will live a long life, but he or she may be secretive and have a hidden agenda.
- Rahu in the 9th House: The native will be religious, but he or she may be hypocritical and deceptive.
- Rahu in the 10th House: The Person will be successful in their career, but may have a tendency to be manipulative and deceitful.
- Rahu in the 11th House: The Person will be wealthy and have many friends, but may have a tendency to be selfish and greedy.
- Rahu in the 12th House: In this, The native will be spiritual, but may have a tendency to be secretive and have a hidden agenda.
Negative & positive effects of Rahu
In Vedic Astrology, People think Rahu always Brings Negativity in your Life. Rahu has a different positive and negative effects in every house. Here we will let you know the impact area that occurs in each house.
Rahu in 1st House
Rahu in the first House is the Room of Success. It will help Person to get More Success in Life.
Rahu in Negative Side may lead you to act Illegally and immorally to follow your Dream. It generates dominating Behaviors towards Others.
Rahu in 2nd House
In the Second house, Rahu makes Individual Financially Affluent. Irrespective of their Status. They will live comfort and Luxury Life.
If Rahu Seats in the 2nd House, it will make individuals spend the Money Unnecessarily on Useless things.
Rahu in 3rd House
Rahu in the third house will make you famous. It makes individuals agile, Positive, and Brave.
It may Cause one to have Evil; thoughts, Illegal Cohabitation, Secrete Life, Ill Health, and Injuries in accidents.
Rahu in 4th House
If Rahu Seats in the 4th House, it will Provide Power, Acknowledgment, and Reputation. The Native Might Experience Sudden gain in terms of Wealth, power, and Business.
Rahu in the 4th Hose is already maleficent According to Vedic astrology, it will lack Sympathy and Affection for words other.
Rahu in 5th House
Rahu in the Fifth House will be Helpful to become a Successful actor, Politician or Sportsperson. Basically, it will help you make a Creative Life.
When Rahu seats in the 5th House, it will cause dissatisfaction, materialistic tendencies, fears, Destroyed mental makeup, and fantasies in life.
Rahu in 6th House
When Rahu seats in the sixth House, it may increase your Managerial Abilities because of that you can resolve conflicts very efficaciously.
When Rahu enters in sixth House, they might suffer from Unstable Relationships such as with Employees, Life Partners, Maternal Relatives, and Domestic Helpers.
Rahu in 7th House
Rahu’s Position in 7th House Offers One Blissful Life. Your life is Filled with tons of Emotions of Love, affection, Fondness, and Respect. Also, they have a balanced and Happy Married Life.
The Placement of Rahu in the 7th House fills Life with Grief, painfulness, Hardships, and Faithfulness. Suddenly it will make Sudden enemy in Your Life.
Rahu in 8th House
Rahu in 8th House Attract Wealth in your Life. You might Possess a Very High Intuition and be Good at making the right decision in your Life.
When Rahu Enters in 8th House, you will experience defamation and a Serious type of disgrace in Life.
Rahu in 9th House
Rahu in the 9th House Provides Individuals with high Knowledge be it Spiritual or Academic. It can make the Native Affluent and Wealthy.
The Entrance of Rahu in the 9th House might generate a High Obsession to Learn More in Life and Related to that you Might involved in an Illegal act to Fulfill Your Obsession.
Rahu in 10th House
Rahu in the 10th House led to a learned and Adventurous Life. One may travel far and wide and Feel More Comfortable in the Company of a Foreigner.
The Presence of Rahu in the 10th House is Very Bad for you and It is Dangerous as Well. In this situation, you will Rise in Life but it will Quit in a very short period.
Rahu in the 11th House
The Position of Rahu in the 11th House makes you courageous, and intellectual. Affluent, and Almighty. They Might get their Desires Fulfilled very easily.
It makes you Dishonest, Arrogant, and Witty. You Will Cross any Limits to get your Desire Fulfill.
Rahu in 12th Hose
When Rahu Enters the 12th House it Encourages you to Spend Money On charity and Social Work. It Might Bring name and fame to your Life.
If Rahu Seats in the 12th House you might have to bear the Financial Penalty, Fine, and Loss.
Remedies to reduce the malefic effects of Rahu
Planet Rahu is a Malefic Planet According to the Vedic Astrology. If Rahu Has a Bad Influence, Astrologers suggest a Few Remedies to curb the Negative Effects of Rahu are Mentioned Below.
- You can Wear blue-colored clothes as much as possible.
- You need to Fast on Saturdays.
- Chant the Rahu Beej Mantra to Reduce the Bad Effect of Rahu.
- Meditate on Lord Rahu while bathing with water mixed with Guggul. Bathe with normal water after this.
- The planet that can control Rahu is Jupiter.
Rahu: Relationship With the Other Planets and Signs
The Main Qualities of Rahu are enmity, disease, and Debt. If You are Influenced by Rahu are Believed to be full of self-confidence, Bravery, and Fearlessness. Rahu’s influence has grown in this Kali Yuga as a result of its qualities. Rahu provides information about the world’s complex subjects, mysteries, and unexplored areas. Rahu becomes even more potent when it is in Mercury’s sign.
Rahu is also powerful in Virgo. Rahu has no own sign, so it acts like the lord of the house in which it resides. If Rahu is alone in the center or in a triangular position with the lord of that house, it has a greater influence on the native. Rahu strengthens in the third, sixth, and eleventh houses, according to Astrology. When Rahu aligns with an auspicious Lord, the outcome is favorable.
Symptoms of Bad Rahu in A Horoscope
According to a Times of India article, a malevolent Rahu in the horoscope can cause the following symptoms:
- Laziness, delays, and hurdles in work
- Confusion, depression, and emotional imbalance
- Hypersensitivity, fear and anxiety
- Health problems such as weakness, asthma, urinary ailments, cough, etc.
- Nervous breakdown, mental disturbance, intestinal disorders, ulcers, gastric issues, and overall diagnostic failures
- Difficulty in maintaining ancestral or self-purchased properties
- Sudden death of close ones, lack of recognition and fame for elder or younger brothers
Rahu Is Not Always Negative
Rahu is one of the nine major celestial bodies mentioned in Hindu texts and is regarded as a malevolent planet in astrology. It is, however, associated with science and occultism. Rahu is the planet of worldly desire, fame, greed, high intelligence, manipulation, obsessive behavior, foreigners, mass disease, dementia, and inertia. Rahu is thought to bring about unexpected success or failure. As a result, it is not always negative.
Signs Of Good Rahu Placement in Horoscope
Rahu is a Malefic Planet but it can have Positive and Negative Effects on Native According to the Placement in Horoscope.
- The native is likely to achieve great success in any field and to save money well.
- There are numerous opportunities available from abroad.
- Those with a favorable Rahu placement in their horoscope make excellent leaders.
- Rahu in a favorable position can also bring a person a lot of fame.
- Rahu is the planet of materialism, and a favorable placement can result in material wealth.
Please note that it is Always Advisable to Consult a Professional Astrologer for a Perfect analysis of you Horoscope.
Importance of Rahu in Vedic Astrology
In Vedic Astrology, Rahu is a Very Cruel Planet. Planet Rahu is a main factor in Harsh Speech, Gambling evil Deeds, Skin diseases, Religious Journeys, and Many More. It is said to be where Rahu Seats is Called an Inauspicious Place or Weak Space in the Horoscope. It gives Negative Results in Natives Life. Rahu Does not Possess any Zodiac Sign, it is very high in Gemini and Sagittarius is in Law House. From this information hope you will get to know the Importance of Rahu in Vedic Astrology.
Rahu is The Owner of These Constellations
According to Vedic Astrology, Rahu is Believed to be the Owner or You can say God of Adra, Swati, and Shatabhisha out of 27 Constellations. As we told you before Rahu is the Shadow Planet. It is believed that, When the Moon Comes Between Sun and Earth the Shadow of the Moon Falling on the Earth leads the Planet Rahu.
Rahu Period in Vedic Astrology
According to the Hindu Calander, there is a time in the Whole day influenced by the Planet Rahu it is Considered The Rahu Period, and it is Also Known As Rahu Kaal in Hinduism. This Period is One And a half Hour Long according to the Location.
Rahu Planet’s Impact on Horoscope
If the Anatomy Is Seen for Protection, and if the Fact mentioned in Vedic astrology are Considered, Then the Native in Whose horoscope Rahu is Sitting in the House of Kundali is Beautiful and Attractive. The Native does not Retreat from Adventure. It is A Risk Taker. The Person becomes effective and Respected in Society. But the Impact of the Planet Rahu is Completely Depends Upon the Zodiac sign in the Lagna.
Rahu’s Influence and Weakness in The Horoscope
The Rahu’s Influence and Weakness in the Horoscope Depends upon their Position. If Rahu Seats in Auspicious Position, it Brings Luck and Happiness in Your Life. The Weakness is When the Rahu Seats in an Inauspicious Place it makes your Life Miserable.
Mythological Significance of Rahu
As per Mythology Rahu is the Head of the Asura named Swarabhanu. Lord Vishnu Cut His Throat with the Sudarshan Chakra, but his head was Immortal, and It became the Planet Rahu.
Rahu is Considered a shadow Planet that has No Physical Existence. In Vedic Astrology it is a Planet Which Brings negativity in your Life although it Brings Positive and Negative effects in Humans Life. Rahu is the owner of three Constellations are Adra, Swati, and Shatabhisha out of 27 Constellations.
What does Rahu represent in astrology?
Rahu represents the North node of the moon in Astrology.
What happens when you have Rahu?
If You have Rahu in Your Kundali, You will suffer Some of the negative effects of Rahu including prolonged or unexplainable illnesses, skin allergies, disturbed sleep, or even an increased susceptibility to accidents Rahu can also cause mental and physical problems such as depression, fatigue, sleep disorders, panic attacks, etc.
What are the benefits of Rahu?
The Benefit of Rahu is, it brings fame, success, wealth, and physical beauty when exalted or posited rightly in a birth chart.
Which God controls Rahu?
Only Goddess Durga can control Rahu.
Is Rahu good or bad?
It is Completely Depend Upon the Position of Rahu in Your Kundali.
Can Rahu bring good luck?
Yes, Rahu Brings Good Luck to your Life.
Can Rahu make you rich?
Yes, Rahu can Make you Rich.
How to remove the bad effects of Rahu?
Here are Some Remedies to Remove the Bad effects of Rahu.
Feed 7 black dogs.
Apply white sandalwood powder on your forehead.
Use sandalwood oil and Bermuda grass.
Chant the Rahu Beej Mantra.
Use peacock feathers.
Donate to and help handicapped people.
Dip a coconut in Goumutra.
What are the negative effects of Rahu?
If Rahu Seats in You Kundali it Brings Negative effects of Rahu Such as laziness, delays, and hurdles in work.
What happens if Rahu is strong?
If Rahu is Strong in Your Horoscope, You can fulfill your deepest desires and take Your ambitions to great heights.
Which house is bad for Rahu?
Rahu in the 4th House is Considered bad for Rahu.
In which signs Rahu is strong?
In Tauras and Gemini Signs Rahu is Strong.
What is the best remedy for Rahu?
The following Remedy is the Best Remedy for Rahu:
For 42 days, place a blue flower in a running body of water.
Donate blankets in blue or black to a religious organization.
Serve your grandmother or grandfather.
7 black dogs should be fed.
On your brow, apply white sandalwood powder.
Rahu Beej Mantra should be chanted.
Donate to and assist people who are disabled.
Goumutra dipped coconut.