Mercury – The Planet of Communication
Mercury is the Closest planet to the Sun. In Astrology, Mercury is called a messenger of God. It came to the planet as a Vedic God and is associated with fortune. Mercury or Budh Planet will grant a good education, a sharp mind, and a charming appearance. It is a rejuvenator and prevents negative feelings. It also aids in the maintenance of pitta-induced disease, melancholy, and fragility. It also has a positive impact on family matters. Mercury is a more upbeat planet. In Vedic astrology, planets are categorized as benefic Planets, malefic Planets, or neutral Planets for each ascendant. According to Vedic astrology, considered a malefic Planet when it is associated or positioned with a malefic planet or situated in the 4th, 6th, 8th, or 12th house. It can, however, become malevolent if it conjuncts with other malevolent planets. Mercury is known as the grahapati, or all-powerful planet lord. Gemini and Virgo have it as their guru planet.
Mercury is an Opportunistic Planet in Astrology. It is the Planet of Expression and Communication. Communication skill isn’t the only thing Mercury encourages in couples. Mercury travels through the atmosphere. A strong Mercury will endow the native with good analytical abilities, a good social life, and a sense of humor. In short, if you have a good family life, Mercury is kind to you.
Are you Interested in knowing about Planet in Vedic Astrology? To learn more about Planets you can visit our Official Website https://dpegujarat.org/.
Mercury In Astrology: General Characteristics
A malefic or weak Mercury in astrology gives bad results in your life Mercury is a planet in our solar system with a large influence on astrology. Mercury, symbolically represented by Hermes in Greek mythology, is the gods’ messenger – as well as our personalities and within astrological transits. Mercury’s movements in astrology influence our Everyday communication. It represents our ideas, intellect, and how we communicate and relate to others within our personalities. It is a dual-natured planet that rules the signs of Virgo and Gemini. Mercury Makes a negative impact on the arms, ears, lungs, and nervous system. It also helps people improve their artistic skills and cognitive skills. As a result, strong mercury is frequently seen in the astrology of a surgeon, painter, commentator, and so on. It takes Mercury 12 months to travel through all the Zodiac signs, and the effect on each zodiac is determined by the house in which Mercury lands.
Mercury’s Strong influence will keep a person’s reputation in family and society on a high. People will judge him based on his profession and education. A person with a strong Mercury will be the envy of their relatives. Wear green emeralds to benefit from Mercury’s properties. So, if you want to know which House of your birth chart Mercury is in, consult an astrologer.
- General Characteristics are mentioned below.
- Mercury is the Ruling planet of Gemini and Vergo.
- This Planet is called as Planet of Communication, Mind, and Intellect.
- Mercury Represents Speed of Comprehension, Good memory, and Reasoning capacity.
- A person who is affected by the Mercury speaks Sweetly, Clearly, and eloquently.
- Adaptable, skillful, attentive, and diplomatic
- Negative traits: fickle, indecisive, critical, anxious, cunning, and lying
- Has a mixture of the three humors: phlegm, bile, and wind
- Has a green grass complexion and reddish and broad eyes
Significance of Mercury in Astrology
Mercury is one of the most powerful planets in astrology. it is a Planet of Communication, Intelligence, and Mental ability. In astrology mercury planet deeply affects human physical and Mental Health. It represents how we think, learn, and communicate with others. Mercury is associated with the signs of Gemini and Virgo. Mercury is the Translator of your bilanguage; it translates What you know and how you know. Basically, in a Simple Language, we can say mercury is a lance and shape you give Reality. Find the Mercury Symbol on your Birth chart to know the Sign and House position. As Mercury travels close to the Sun, it will be either in the same sign or in the one before or after the Zodiac. When Mercury is in retrograde, communication can appear to slow down, misfire, or go haywire, resulting in missed calls and technological hiccups. If you find an “R” next to a planet in your birth chart It means it was in retrograde when you were born. If you are with Mercury retrograde in the birth chart may have a reflective or introverted mind. You might want to mull things over more than most before drawing a conclusion.
What Are the Related Dasha and Antardasha of Jupiter?
The Mahadasha is a long-term Planetary period that can have a significant impact on people’s lives. Similarly, the Antardasha is a sub-period of the Mahadasha that is governed by the Other Planets. Budh’s mahadasha lasts for 17 years. Mercury is a happy planet. However, depending on the position of Mercury, the Mahadasha can be beneficial or harmful. As mercury is a Dual Planet, the Person Who is influenced by mercury will tend to have two jobs or businesses. Mercury is weak during the malefic effect. It causes a lot of problems in a native’s life. The combination of Mars, Saturn, Rahu, or Ketu can aggravate the situation. There could be property and wealth loss, relationship issues, and mercury-related diseases.
Conjunction With Different Planets
Mercury forms conjunctions with several planets in an astrological chart. Two Planets in Conjunction with mercury yield Significant results. Mercury and Marce are enemy planets. Mars is a malefic masculine male, whereas Mercury is a benefic gentle eunuch. The native undergoing these two conjunctions will have rifts in relationships and create many other Problems between two people. The couple’s marital bliss fades into a distant memory, and they struggle to have children. The financial outcome will be average. the person becomes sharp and alert. If he channels the energy in the correct direction then he can prosper in a profession related to science.
Remedies To Enhance a Weak Mercury
If Mercury is weak in your birth chart, it can cause negative effects on your Life. Here are some remedies that can help strengthen Mercury in your Kundli.
- Wear all shades of green in your attire.
- Be respectful to your sisters and aunts, and be nurturing towards your daughter or other little girls.
- Pay obeisance to Lord Vishnu, the main deity of Mercury.
- Empower weak Mercury in the horoscope by feeding soaked green gram to birds and other feathered creatures.
- Make donations with complete devotion, especially on Wednesdays
Hindu Mythology about Planet Mercury
In Hindi Mythology Every Planet has its Own Identity According to Astrology. The Mythology Mercury Planet is called Budh Grah. Budha is a Deity Soumya, which is the Son of the Moon. He rules over the Nakshatras Ashlesha, Jyeshtha, and Revati. Budha appears as a deity in Indian texts, frequently as the son of Soma (the moon god, also known as Chandra) and Tara (the wife of Bhaspati, the Jupiter god). According to the mythology, the moon became obsessed with Tara, the wife of Brihaspati. Their union produced Mercury. Budha is one of the Navagrahas in the Hindu zodiac system and is associated with a quick mind and memory.
What does Mercury signify in Vedic Astrology?
In Vedic astrology, Mercury is called Buddha. It is considered a natural Planet. Mercury is considered a planet of intelligence, logic, and friendship in Hindu astrology.
What are the professions generally denoted by planet Mercury?
Two Professions Generally Denoted by Planet Mercury are mentioned below.
- Astrologer: Because Mercury is the planet of communication, it is frequently associated with astrology, making this a great career choice for those who are interested in planetary influences.
- Journalist: Because Mercury is also associated with writing and communication, it is a good choice for those who want to explore and report on the world around them.
Mercury in various houses according to Vedic Astrology
Vedic astrology states that the effects of Mercury’s positions in various horoscope signs and houses vary. These are some characteristics that Mercury shares with the other houses.
- Mercury in 1st House: Mercury in the first house enhances the native’s communication skills, making them articulate and expressive. It also blesses them with a sharp intellect and analytical abilities.
- Mercury in 2nd House: Mercury in the second house is considered auspicious for financial prosperity and wealth accumulation. It also enhances the native’s communication skills and makes them persuasive.
- Mercury in 3rd House: Mercury in the third house is considered auspicious for siblings and enhances the native’s communication skills. It also blesses them with a sharp intellect and analytical abilities.
- Mercury in 4th House: Mercury in the fourth house enhances the native’s communication skills and blesses them with a sharp intellect. It also indicates a strong connection with the mother and maternal family.
- Mercury in 5th House: Mercury in the fifth house enhances the native’s communication skills and blesses them with a sharp intellect. It also indicates a strong interest in education and learning.
- Mercury in 6th House: Mercury in the sixth house enhances the native’s communication skills and blesses them with a sharp intellect. It also indicates a strong interest in health and wellness.
- Mercury in 7th House: Mercury in the seventh house enhances the native’s communication skills and blesses them with a sharp intellect. It also indicates a strong interest in partnerships and relationships.
- Mercury in 8th House: Mercury in the eighth house enhances the native’s communication skills and blesses them with a sharp intellect. It also indicates a strong interest in the occult and mysticism.
- Mercury in 9th House: Mercury in the ninth house enhances the native’s communication skills and blesses them with a sharp intellect. It also indicates a strong interest in spirituality and higher learning.
- Mercury in 10th House: Mercury in the tenth house enhances the native’s communication skills and blesses them with a sharp intellect. It also indicates a strong interest in career and public image.
- Mercury in the 11th House: Mercury in the Eleventh House enhances the native’s communication skills and blesses them with a sharp intellect. It also indicates a strong interest in social causes and networking.
- Mercury in the 12th House: Mercury in the twelfth House enhances the native’s communication skills and blesses them with a sharp intellect. It also indicates a strong interest in spirituality and mysticism.
What is Mercury in Hindu astrology?
According to the Hindu Astrology Mercury is a Communication Planet. It is also known as budh. And it is a messenger of God.
Which Navagraha is Mercury?
the Mercury is nine Heavenly bodies of Navagraha.
Which Rashi is ruled by Mercury?
Kanya Rashi is Ruled by Mercury.
Which God represents Mercury in Vedic astrology?
Lord Vishnu Represents Mercury in Vedic Astrology.
What is Rahu Mercury?
In Vedic Astrology Rahu Mercury Conjunction is a Strong Indication of Someone who is Computer engineer, Computer Guru, and Programar.
Which planet is called Shukra?
Planet Venus is Called Shukra in Vedic Astrology.
Which God is Mercury?
Mercury is known as Budh grah and it is regarded as Lord Vishnu.
Who is the father of Mercury?
Moon is the Father of Mercury.
Which house is Mercury in?
Mercury Rules Over 3rd and 6th Houses in Astrology.
What does Mercury indicate in astrology?
Mercury Indicates Communication, Intellect, and Logic. It Also Represents Learning, Reading, Writing, and Dexterity.
What is the meaning of Mercury in Kundli?
Mercury is a Positive Planet in Vedic Astrology. It is called as Messenger of God.
What if Mercury is weak?
A weak Mercury in Astrology Gives Bad Results Such as Stiffness and inflexibility in thinking, which can limit one’s ability to deal with unexpected events and capitalize on opportunities that present themselves and it can Affect Family life the Most.
Which signs is Mercury good in?
Mercury makes a Good Impact on Gemini and Virgo Sign.
Which Lord to pray for Mercury?
Lord Vishnu Pray for Mercury.
What jobs are ruled by Mercury?
Accountants, Editors, Teachers, and astrologers job Profession are Ruled by Mercury.
Is Mercury a male or female?
Mercury is neither male nor Female. It is the planet of communication, intellect, and mental agility. It is associated with the Roman god Mercury, who was known for his wit, eloquence, and speed. Mercury is also the ruler of Gemini and Virgo, two zodiac signs that are known for their intelligence, curiosity, and adaptability.
how to please lord mercury?
The easiest way to Please Lord Mercury is Chanting the Budh Mantra which is called Budh Grah Shanti Mantra and auspicious Yoga.
how to make mercury strong in astrology?
Wear green clothes or an emerald stone, Donate to charities, especially on Wednesdays, Chant Budh mantra, Fast on Wednesdays, and Feed-soaked green gram to birds and other animals.